- Altitude – 1343 m
- Trail – Tropical forest with moderate
- inclination, Open Grassland and Few Rock climbing patch
- Difficulty level – Moderate
- Trekking Distance – 7 Km approximately
- Attraction – Hildumane Falls & Nagara Fort.
- DAY 0: Pickup from Chennai.
- Day 1: Fresh up in Homestay – Trekking to Kodachadri Peak & Waterfall visit- Off-road jeep ride back to homestay – Bonfire with Stand-up Comedy performance by Tanglish Comedy.
- Day 2: Visit to Nagara Fort
- Day 3: Reach Chennai by 4:00 am
Overnight Journey from Chennai. The Kodachadri base is 600kms long drive. A brief intro about the treks and things to do and don’t will be given along with the few icebreaking session to make everyone to bond with each other. As it is said simple dinner makes the travel delightful we encourage everyone to have a simple dinner for the journey night.
Reach the homestay early in the morning. After freshen up and breakfast, we start our trek to the Kodachadri peak. The starting point of the trek is few km from our homestay. The initial trail is through the jeep and the road which pass through few village houses. After that we enter into that forest patch where have to cross few boulders which makes a warmup for the upcoming rock patch and steep climb. After a while we reach a stream of water running down like a waterfall but don’t mistook it for the Hildumane falls. Cross the stream to enter into the magic and make love with the Hildumane falls , falls. After spending some time in the falls trek will allow you to feel few rock patch and a steep climb in the open grassland which will provide you with the mind bending views of the surrounding of the Mookambikai national park. Trekking further we will reach the jeep road which connects eventually to the Mookagmbikai temple. Then proceed to the peal for the mesmerizing sunset, the offroad jeep ride will take us back to the homestay. Where a well prepared dinner will be waiting for us followed by a campfire along with a Stand-up Comeddy performance by Tanglish Comedy.
Early morning after breakfast, we start our journey towards Nagara fort. An old fort on a hill besides a lake built on 18th century is the best place to spend some time clicking photos. The fort is built on the backdrop of Linganamakki dam on Saravathi river around Nagara town. After spending some time there, we start our return journey to Chennai with self-sponsored Dinner.
- Meal(Day 1- Lunch & Dinner, Day 2 –
- Breakfast & lunch)
- First aid
- Coordinator charges
- Accommodation charges
- Tickets to Standup comedy performance
Transportation charges (Carpool can be arranged from Chennai at extra cost)
Dinner on final day