Splendid Spiti Valley (To Enquire, call us now: +91 7402357569) ITINERARY: Day 1: Narkanda/ Chitkul – Take an overnighter from
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Cancellation Policy
Splendid Spiti Valley
(To Enquire, call us now: +91 7402357569)
Day 1: Narkanda/ Chitkul
– Take an overnighter from Delhi and Reach Kufri in the morning for breakfast.
– Drive via Narkanda to the last village in Sangla valley, close to Indo China border.
– Overnight in Chitkul
Day 2: Chitkul
– After Breakfast, explore the paradise of Chitkul
– Go for a small hike
– Visit the nearby villages
– Overnight at Chitkul
Day 3: Nako/ Tabo
– Wake Up early in the morning and start the journey into Spiti valley after breakfast
– We go through the rough terrain, watching the landscape change from green mountains to dry snow-capped mountains
– En route, we visit Nako and reach Tabo for the night
Day 4: Tabo/Kaza
– After breakfast, explore the Tabo monastery
– Leave for Kaza after lunch and visit Dhankar monastery en route
– Check-in at hotel and leisure time around Kaza
Day 5: Ki / Kibber / Hikkim/ Komic / Langza / Chicham bridge
– Wake up early and head for the Spiti village trail
– Discover the fossil village, the village with the highest post office and the snow leopard village. Visit the highest bridge in Asia
– Return back to Kaza for the overnight stay
Day 6: Pin Valley
– After breakfast, leave for Mud village.
– Explore the terrains of Pin valley.
– Come back to Kaza to spend the overnight.
Day 7: Kalpa
– Leave early from Kaza after breakfast.
– Check-in at Kalpa.
– Visit the famous apple orchards of Kalpa
– Overnight stay in Kalpa
Day 8: Shimla
– After breakfast leaves early for Delhi
– Reach Shimla by evening and depart to Delhi
Day 9: Delhi
– Reach Delhi in the morning
Transportation from Delhi to Delhi
Food not mentioned above
- Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
The complete refund will be provided if the cancellation is carried out before 15 days of the trip. 50% of the amount will be refunded if the cancellation is done within 7-15 days of the trip. No refund will be provided if the trip is cancelled in the last 7 days of the trip. Booking cancellation should be informed properly as soon as possible. The cancelled booking fee will be refunded within 6-7 days from the time of cancellation.