Himachal Road Trip (To Enquire, call us now: +91 7402357569) ITINERARY: Day 1: Delhi – Take an overnighter from Delhi to
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Cancellation Policy
Himachal Road Trip
(To Enquire, call us now: +91 7402357569)
Day 1: Delhi
– Take an overnighter from Delhi to McLeod Ganj
Day 2: McLeodGanj
– Check-in at the hotel
– Local sightseeing
– Visit the Dalai Lama temple, Dal Lake, St.John’s in the wilderness
– Take a stroll to the Bhagsu waterfall
Day 3: Triund (Depending on weather)
– Leave early for a trek to Triund depending on the weather.
– If not an alternative day trip to Andretta pottrey village
Day 4: Bir
– After breakfast leave for Bir
– Visit Namygal Institute on the way to Dharamshala
– Involve yourself in the best paragliding spot in the country
– Overnight stay in Bir
Day 5: Kasol
– Leave early for Kasol.
– Check-in at the hotel.
– Visit Manikaran hot springs.
– Overnight stay in Kasol
Day 6: Kheerganga trek.
– Leave early for Kheerganga trek
– Overnight stay at Kalga
Day 7: Malana
– After breakfast, leave for Malana
– Trek to the Malana village
– Spent a day in the village
– Drive to Manali for the overnight stay
Day 8: Manali
– Local sightseeing to Hadimba temple, Jogini waterfalls, Vashist hot springs
– Explore Mall road for some shopping in the evening
Day 9: Manali
– Visit Solang valley for some adventure activities.
– Return back to Manali.
– Take an overnight to Delhi
Day 10: Delhi
– Reach Delhi by morning
Transportation from Delhi to Delhi
Food not mentioned above
- Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
The complete refund will be provided if the cancellation is carried out before 15 days of the trip. 50% of the amount will be refunded if the cancellation is done within 7-15 days of the trip. No refund will be provided if the trip is cancelled in the last 7 days of the trip. Booking cancellation should be informed properly as soon as possible. The cancelled booking fee will be refunded within 6-7 days from the time of cancellation.