Cruise Through Egypt
Day 1 : Welcome to Egypt – Cairo airport.
- Welcome to Egypt, the gift of the Nile as described by Herodotus 425 BC. Upon arrival at Cairo international airport, you will be met and assisted by our representative who will help you during passport control, luggage area and customs formalities.
- Then you will be transferred to your hotel in Cairo by a private A/C vehicle for check in and overnight in Cairo.
Day 2 : Cairo Day Trip.
- After breakfast at your hotel: meet your Egyptology guide to visit The Great Pyramids & Sphinx.
- Then visit the Papyrus Institute to learn how the ancient Egyptian made the Paper from Papyrus?
- Lunch at local restaurant for Egyptian food. Then proceed to The Egyptian Museum where you will see the Treasures of Tut Ankh Amen.
- After the day trip in Cairo, back to hotel, overnight in Cairo hotel.
Day 3 : Cairo City Tour.
- After breakfast on the hotel, your guide will be waiting you to pick up you to visit the citadel of Salah El Din and Mohamed Ali mosque which is known as Alabaster Mosque.
- Then visit Old Cairo where will explore the Coptic Cairo and visit the Hanging church, the Synagogue & the Holy Crypt.
- Lunch will be served in Local restaurant.
- Visit the Bazaars of Khan Khalili and enjoy with atmosphere of the Egyptian life.
- Then transfer to your hotel in Cairo, overnight in Cairo.
Day 4 : Cairo fly to Aswan.
- Breakfast on the hotel, meet & assist to transfer to Cairo airport.
- Upon arrive Aswan where you will be met and transferred to Aswan hotel.
- Enjoy with the accommodation in Aswan,
- At the evening sail with Felucca around the islands in Aswan.
- Overnight in Aswan hotel.
Day 5 : Aswan – Embark on Nile Cruise with Aswan visit.
- Breakfast at the hotel following with check out from the hotel.
- Meet your knowledgeable Egyptologist guide for an amazing tour to visit the beautiful temple of Philae temple at Isis Island.
- Drive to visit the unfinished obelisk and the Query of granite.
- Transfer to your Nile Cruise for embarkation in Aswan with lunch on the board of Nile Cruise.
- At the evening, Opportunity to stroll around Aswan and the Bazaars, dinner and overnight on board.
Day 6 : Nile Cruise Trip.
- Breakfast on the board of Nile Cruise.
- Free time for discovering the sources of the Nile in Aswan.
- Lunch on board, after the lunch sail to Kom Ombo.
- In Kom Ombo, visit Kom Ombo Temple.
- Back to Nile cruise to relax and admire the beautiful scenery along the Nile while sailing to Edfu,
- Dinner and overnight in the board.
Day 7 : Nile Cruise with Edfu temple visit.
- Breakfast on board.
- In Edfu; take a tour by horse-drawn carriage to visit Edfu Temple.
- Back on board and sail to Luxor,
- Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 8 : Luxor Day Trip.
- Disembarkation after breakfast depart for visit to the sites on the West Bank, including the Colossi of Memnon, Hatshepsut Temple, three tombs in The Valley of The Kings and Alabaster Factory.
- Then transfer to the hotel in Luxor, free time at the evening & overnight in Luxor hotel.
Day 9 : Luxor Trip – Hurghada by modern vehicle.
- Breakfast in the hotel, then you will be accompanied for a wonderful tour to visit East Bank of the Nile in Karnak temples,
- Check out from the hotel, at the appropriate time you will transfer to Hurghada, you will be met and assist to transfer to Hurghada hotel, overnight in Hurghada hotel.
Day 10 : Hurghada – Red Sea beaches.
- Breakfast in the hotel, free day to explore the beauty of Hurghada, lunch, dinner & overnight in Hurghada hotel.
Day 11 : Hurghada Beaches.
- Breakfast in the hotel, good chance for swimming, snorkeling & diving, lunch, dinner & overnight on hotel.
Day 12 : Hurghada – Cairo.
- Breakfast in the hotel, check out, then transfer to Hurghada airport to fly to Cairo, in Cairo airport, meet & assist to transfer to Cairo hotel, free day for leisure to discover Cairo, overnight in Cairo hotel.
Day 13 : Cairo – Home.
- Breakfast in the hotel, and then check out, at the appropriate time transfer to Istanbul airport to fly back to your home with sweet memories.
- Local Transportation throughout the journey
- All activities mentioned
- Entry fees
- Guide cost
- Flight cost
- Visa and Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned above.