Land of Lamas
Day 1: Narkanda/ Chitkul
- Take an overnighter from Delhi and Reach Kufri in the morning for breakfast.
- Drive via Narkanda to the last village in Sangla valley, close to Indo China border.
- Overnight in Chitkul
Day 2: Chitkul
- After Breakfast, explore the paradise of Chitkul
- Go for a small hike
- Visit the nearby villages
- Overnight at Chitkul
Day 3: Nako/ Tabo
- Wake Up early in the morning and start the journey into Spiti valley after breakfast
- We go through the rough terrain, watching the landscape change from green mountains to dry snow-capped mountains
- En route, we visit Nako and reach Tabo for the night
Day 4: Tabo/Kaza
- After breakfast, explore the Tabo monastery
- Leave for Kaza after lunch and visit Dhankar monastery en route
- Check-in at hotel and leisure time around Kaza
Day 5: Ki / Kibber / Hikkim/ Komic / Langza / Chicham bridge
- Wake up early and head for the Spiti village trail
- Discover the fossil village, the village with the highest post office and the snow leopard village. Visit the highest bridge in Asia
- Return back to Kaza for the overnight stay
Day 6: Pin Valley
- After breakfast, leave for Mud village.
- Explore the terrains of Pin valley.
- Come back to Kaza to spend the overnight.
Day 7: Kalpa
- Leave early from Kaza after breakfast.
- Check-in at Kalpa.
- Visit the famous apple orchards of Kalpa
- Overnight stay in Kalpa
Day 8: Shimla
- After breakfast leaves early for Delhi
- Reach Shimla by evening and depart to Delhi
Day 9: Delhi
- Reach Delhi in the morning
- Local transportation
- Transportation from Delhi to Delhi
- Entry fees
- Guide charges
- Food not mentioned above
- Personal expenses