The Abode of the Clouds
Day 1: Delhi
- Take an overnighter from Delhi to McLeod Ganj
Day 2: McLeodGanj
- Check-in at the hotel
- Local sightseeing
- Visit the Dalai Lama temple, Dal Lake, St.John’s in the wilderness
- Take a stroll to the Bhagsu waterfall
Day 3: Triund (Depending on weather)
- Leave early for a trek to Triund depending on the weather.
- If not an alternative day trip to Andretta pottrey village
Day 4: Bir
- After breakfast leave for Bir
- Visit Namygal Institute on the way to Dharamshala
- Involve yourself in the best paragliding spot in the country
- Overnight stay in Bir
Day 5: Kasol
- Leave early for Kasol.
- Check-in at the hotel.
- Visit Manikaran hot springs.
- Overnight stay in Kasol
Day 6: Kheerganga trek.
- Leave early for Kheerganga trek
- Overnight stay at Kalga
Day 7: Malana
- After breakfast, leave for Malana
- Trek to the Malana village
- Spent a day in the village
- Drive to Manali for the overnight stay
Day 8: Manali
- Local sightseeing to Hadimba temple, Jogini waterfalls, Vashist hot springs
- Explore Mall road for some shopping in the evening
Day 9: Manali
- Visit Solang valley for some adventure activities.
- Return back to Manali.
- Take an overnight to Delhi
Day 10: Delhi
- Reach Delhi by morning
- Transportation from Guwahati to Guwahati
- Accommodation( homestay on sharing basis/ dormitory/ tents/ standard rooms)
- Food for all times
- Guide charges
- Coordinator charges
- Entry fees
- Activities mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in inclusion