Chandrakhani Pass Trek
The Valley of Gods
Day 1:Patlikuhl -Rumsu- Naya Thapru.
- Report at Patlikuhl bus stand at 8 am. As all trekkers gather, we will have a hearty breakfast at one of the local dhabas.
- After breakfast and some freshening up we will start our road journey towards Rumsu via Naggar.
- The short road trip is through the beautiful villages of Himachal Pradesh marks a great start of the days to come.
- The beauty of the mountains all around you will keep you excited for the trek. Rumsu, the base village of the trek is not far from Patlikuhl.
- We will reach Rumzu within 30 – 45 minutes. The Chandrakhani Pass trek will start from Rumsu with packed lunch.
- The trek distance for the day is around 4 km. We will reach our first campsite Naya Thapru by the afternoon.
- We will set up camps shortly after reaching and enjoy the rest of the time at the campsite.
Day 2: Naya Thapru – Chandrakhani Pass – Dadru.
- This day will start early. After a sumptuous breakfast we will start our trek towards the Chandrakhani Pass.
- A steady steep climb awaits you. The trail goes through forests of conifer and it occasionally lands into alpine meadows.
- Along with the beauty of the trail, the trekkers also enjoy great views of the Pir Panjal range, Dhauladhar range , Parvati valley and Malana valley.
- Upon reaching the Chandrakhani Pass, the trekkers find themselves standing at an altitude of 12008 ft with clouds below their feet.
- The panoramic view from the pass is a reward for all the efforts.
- After spending some time at the pass admiring the beauty all around, we will descend down to Dadru and camp here for the night.
Day 3:Dadru – Malana.
- From Dadru we continue trekking along the Malana River till we reach the trail to Kasol village eventually leading to Rashol Pass and Parvati Valley.
- We will continue till Malana village and camp overnight in tents.
Day 4:Malana – Jari.
- From Malana we will proceed along forests to reach the Malana Dam.
- We will then continue to Jari located just above the confluence of Malana and Parvati rivers.
- If you opt for a vehicle from us then we will pick you up from Jari and drive to Bhuntar at an extra cost.
- Local Transportation throughout the journey
- All activities mentioned
- Entry fees
- Guide cost
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in inclusion