Bhrigu Lake Trek
The Magical Beauty of Himachal Pradesh
Day 1-Old Manali to Moridugh
- Report at Himalayan Frontiers Camps in Old Manali in the morning, Fresh up and drive to trekking point Kulang.
- We trek from Kulang to Moridugh for around 4-5 hrs.
- Through an ancient British route from forest.
- Pleasant stay at campsite in evening where you can capture amazing photographs of sunset in Dhauladhar range, Campsite situated at 9500 Ft. height of mean sea level.
- Overnight at camp stay.
Day 2- Trek to Bhrigu Lake.
- This is the day you’re actually waiting for; the trek to Bhrigu Lake will start in the early morning after having a healthy breakfast.
- Trek which offers some mesmerizing view all around the mountains.
- Dhauladhar Range, famous peak of range- Hanuman Tibba (Highest peak in Dhauladhar range 5928 Meter), Manali peak, and friendship peak with that you won’t disappoint.
- This contains walking in snow as well. At Bhrigu you’ll get to spend enough time for photography and to touch the holy water.
- Bhrigu Lake is the lake believed to be the meditating place of the Hindu Rishi Bhrigu, and the lake and place around is believed to be very sacred for Hindus.
- By evening we will be back to the campsite. Overnight at Campsite with a bonfire.
Day 3- Trek back to Kulang Village & Drive to Manali.
- After Breakfast descend from Moridugh to Kulang village, the same place from where the trek started on the very first day, descend down for 3 hours.
- A car will receive you at kulang village & will drop you at old Manali, with the drop service Ends with beautiful memories of the trek.
- Local Transportation throughout the journey
- All activities mentioned
- Entry fees
- Guide cost
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in inclusion